Skip to main content

Truck Permits & Road Weight Restrictions

Permitting Process

Permit Types

Roadata Services Ltd. Contact Information

Chestermere Designated Truck Routes:

Subdivision Truck Routes:


Do I need a permit if my load is divisible?

Does the City issue email permits or annual permits anymore?

How much can I haul on a 75%, 90%, or 100% road?

Does the City issue Annual Tridem Axle-Configuration (TAC) Permits anymore?

What does CS1, CS2, and CS3 mean for bridge weight restrictions?

Where can I find information about road conditions in Alberta?

Close Menu
City Services